How to Choose the Material of Security Courier Bags
At present, most of the express bags on the market are mainly made of recyclable PE materials. This kind of express bags is relatively light in weight, low in cost, and economical! In addition, there are relatively more expensive and better quality security courier bags made of brand new materials. When purchasing, pay attention to the following points:
1. The toughness of the material of the express bag itself, as long as it is made of all PE material or brand new materials, it has strong toughness, tensile and wear resistance, which can make the products inside safer.
2. The thickness of the express bag, the density of PE material and the new material are fixed, and the product size is also selected at the time of purchase, so the weight determines the thickness of the express bag you choose. Generally speaking, the thickness is between 11-15 thread can fully meet the requirements of delivery. The thicker the bag, the higher the cost. So it is better to choose the most suitable security courier bag product according to the weight of the goods and other attributes.
3. The firmness of the edge sealing of express bags is very important. Many bags are filled with impurities in their materials, coupled with edge sealing and cutting technology, resulting in insufficient sealing of the edge of the bag itself, which is easy to crack and cannot meet the delivery requirements. For safety requirements, we must choose a courier bag with stable edge sealing technology and materials.
4. The viscosity of the courier bag sealing glue is not that the higher-end the glue, the more sticky it can be. To achieve the one-time high destructive effect of the sealing, the glue needs to be suitable for the characteristics of the courier bag itself. Generally, more glue means better sticking effect, and the sealing effect will be better.
5. The stickiness of the express bag and the express sheet is related to the material of the express. Filling with impurities may cause the express bag to not stick the sheet! Therefore, you should choose all PE material or brand new material, which is more stable and more secure.
6. In addition, courier bags should be opaque to ensure the safety of express packaging privacy.
According to the above characteristics, if you choose the relatively affordable ordinary courier bags, you can only pack some products with relatively light weight (such as clothing). It is recommended that this courier bag be packaged with sealing tape. If you do not use tape, you need to choose a thick courier bag or use courier bags made of new material, so that the safety of packaging express parcels during transportation can be ensured!